Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So today was a good day, I had the day off from both work and school. It was veteran's day, which what better way to honor them than to not have to go in to work? And school, I just have done well enough in classes so that I don't have to go to that class anymore. :) I did miss my girlfriend, we didn't get to talk as much as we usually do, what with her classes and work, and my bible study. But I caught her kinda after it was all done, and that made it all much more at ease.

Now I'm here, laying in bed, about to close my eyes. I have to wake up at 6am, and I am not looking forward to a real day. I just want the semester to be over and I want there to be time for me to just lay down and relax. Just to close my eyes without a care or a worry. But I have about 3 more weeks, give or take, of a restless world. But it'll be worth it. :) It better be...that's what I'm banking on.

G'night world...I'll meet you at sun-up...

No comments:

Post a Comment